Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Starlight @ Swank Bryne & Zuri

Standing at the edge of night and the flowing fountain... he saw me and said, may I have this dance... I could not believe it...  sighs...  looking at him - how could I  refuse.... mainly because I thought... he looks like a comet that shoots across the sky...  a good man and I am wearing a fabulous dress by Bryne called Bonita... it reminds me of stained glass flowers...

I love this mini by Bonitamade for mesh bodies (Maitreya& legacy) in blue, pink, and orange ... it is like a celebration of the stars and stained glass all at once -- it is unforgettable and iridescent... just like my love for Mr. X... and then... you must get this as you will be delectable! 

I paired with with a new necklace offered at Swank by Zuri called Fili Elite in steel... It is an elegant collar and elegant drop earrings... another must-have design that is delicate and alluring and mesh. This design comes in different colors and metals... check it out.


Wearing Swank Exclusives

Dress - Bryne - Bonita 

Jewelry - Zuri - Fili Elite


No comments:

Post a Comment