Monday, April 18, 2022

Wear Your Love Like Heaven... @ Swank Looking for Mr. X

 I am tired... oh so tired of so many things and then I think of the song... "Wear Your Love Like Heaven"  -- I like that vibe and I hope you do as well... I am in a new outfit - by Sentinus called Linda that is an exclusive @ Swank.

This luxe gown is made for  Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Physique, Maitreya (worn), and Venus...is a dream...  and a must-have. It comes in a fat pack with an amazing color-changing hud.  Think spring and a new beginning!  It will fill you with joy and song... 


And there it is ...wear your love like heaven...crimson ball sinks from view... and ---  kiss me, once more... and we will wear our love... like heaven... I look for my Mr. X... 


Wearing Gown - Swank Exclusive  - Sentinus called Linda

Swank Event

Hat - No Longer Available

No comments:

Post a Comment