Thursday, April 28, 2022

Follow Me into the Moonlight... Bryne @ Swank...

A great honeycomb of faces... we dream what we are and will be... the lattice of life and love. This is an outfit that is so sublime and well done from the headpiece to the sexy glitter of the entire look...  I am supposed to do just a photo and blurb for Instagram but... Mr. X has wanted to devour me in this and when you see it --- you will know why...

And when you look at me... you will wonder... are you merely questioning destiny or love? I  think of us like a comet floating and iridescent this is why I wear this glorious outfit I channel the best of Old Time Hollywood and those days you long for... In addition to the fabulous headpiece... check out these earrings... they are fabulous and  amazing.


Wearing Bryne  Hollywood @ Swank

Swank LM - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/128/124/39

No comments:

Post a Comment