Saturday, April 9, 2022

Follow me into.... @ Swank

 Ok my darling... I need to interrupt you from all your work -- I am in a new outfit from Swank by YoUnique  Couture called Janna and it is oh so sexy... I know you love that -- can I sit on your desk... oh la la! And then a  to die for pose....by M & T  Garage...you will not regret it... promise

As you look at me...  hmmm umm I  bet you can let me sit on your... desk...  this new outfit is an exclusive @ swank and is called Janna and is by YoUnique it is made for mesh bodies and comes with a color-changing hud... I love the button-up skirt and the corset top and also the bow tie necklace...a perfect touch! I also like the fact, for us modest gals, that it comes with matching sexy panties...  actually, I appreciate that a lot.

And,  is Let it Rain bt  M& T poses ...  I did not do this justice... it is a great pose combo and includes a fabulous rain hud, three scenes, and a posing chair and poses that go with everything.... you will get the idea... The package contains 3 bento poses, a chair and rain - 100% mesh, and a stand set... it is amazing!


Wearing  Exclusive @ Swank 

Swank LM https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/128/124/39

Dress -YoUnique Couture - Janna

Pose - M & T  Garage

No comments:

Post a Comment