Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Wild Spring @ Swank... I am All A Flutter!

 My old friend, Kou, a goddess, to me - she helped me in all and is not passed away knew I loved butterflies... to me they are a symbol of hope and renewal of energy and of friendship. So when I saw the jewelry set by  La Feminique called Flutter that is an exclusive @ March  Swank... I had to show you... I mean just check out this butterfly necklace by La Feminique.. it is fabulous and comes with a necklace embellished with two finally made filigree butterflies they are beautiful... the set also includes butterfly filigree earrings... and a five color hud! I just love wearing them and thinking of how much my friend Kou would have loved seeing me in butterfly mode.

And, then there are the shoes... with butterflies on the heels... I am needless to say, head over heels about them... no pun intended! These shoes are by Versois et Mailloux

I combine this with a dress by La Feminique Monica -- it is so cute with a mini skirt with a slit up the side and a midriff top. It comes with a color-changing hud and is made for mesh bodies  including Belleza isis, hourglass, hourglass 1, legacy, standard, Freya, isis, hourglass petite, kupra, legacy and legacy petite and perky, Maitreya (worn) 

Wearing Swank Wild Spring Exclusives LM https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/128/124/39

Jewelry Set - La Feminique - Flutter 

Shoes - Versois et Mailloux

Dress La Feminique -Monica


No comments:

Post a Comment