Friday, March 11, 2022

Wild Spring @ Swank ... Celebrating Sascha's Designs and Loordes of London

 I love this new silk mini dress and bolero jacket in black called Anais by Sascha's Designs...especially the swanky feather (PETA approved) embellishment on the sleeves... that adds a touch of sultry mystery to this look. It even comes with an elegant feather hat that ties this entire look together. I wonder if Sascha did this in tribute of Anais Nin... I do adore her....

I like the fact that you can wear it anywhere you like and still be in style... relaxing as you dream about spring flowers or out on the town looking the most elegant woman around! I like that thought a lot!. Anais is made for mesh bodies including Freya, hourglass, Maitreya(worn), and fit mesh and comes with a fabulous headpiece. 


I matched Anais by Sascha's Designs with some fabulous earrings by Loordes of London called MayansEarrings8. I love the unusual architectural look of these earrings that are embedded with black jet, onyx, and pearls, what a fantastic combination.


Wearing - Swank  Exclusives 
Earrings - Loordes of London called MayansEarrings8

Outfit and Hat - Sascha's Designs - Anais 


No comments:

Post a Comment