Monday, March 28, 2022

Flower Dreams and More @ Swank

 I love the green of early spring when the earth takes time to renew itself. This new gown by Flower Dreams called Roxy is an exclusive @ Swank is the perfect spring gown. I love the asymmetrical sequinned top that drapes beautifully against flowing green netting... I feel like a butterfly wearing this! 

Roxy comes in black, green latte, navy, pink, and red. It is made for Belleza Freya, isis, and venus, fit mesh medium, Maitreya Laura, legacy, Ocacin, Slink hourglass, physique, tonic curvy, and fine and voluptuous. It also has Flexi skirts.

I paired this gown with another exclusive from Swank by SKBW called Flower Crown. I love this flower crown that is perfect for the goddess of spring renewal... it makes me feel happy just wearing it! The flower crown comes in blue, peach, pink, purple, turquoise, yellow and a variety of colors.


Wearing Exclusives @ Swank 

Swank LM https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/128/124/39

Gown - Flower Dreams - Roxy

Headpiece - SKBW - Flower Dreams Crown

No comments:

Post a Comment