Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Yip by Sascha's Designs @ Swank

Breathing again scents of camphor and some sort of floral balm mixed with another fragrance... in the dim light I thought I saw the outline of a stranger... almost floating in a black mist of gauze... who could it be...a floorboard creaked...listening ... all I could hear was the thudding of my heart as I waited alone in the dark wearing a new outfit by Sascha's Designs called Yip.

Yip is made for slink, Belleza, and Maitreya mesh bodies and comes in a variety of different colors. I liked it a lot in black. The silk black pants hugged my legs and hips perfectly creating a perfect silhouette. I was delighted to see that Yip comes with the choice of two top variations. The first is a sweater top that has a hint of silver glitter that distinguished it and the second option is a sexy bandaid mid-riff top with sleeves that you can attach if you choose to.

Swank Exclusive -Wearing Yip - Sascha's Designs 

Swank LM https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/178/114/24

Sasha's Designs Main Store  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Grey%20Magic/146/67/2003


No comments:

Post a Comment