Thursday, September 23, 2021

Mr. X and Asra - New Gown by GGVG @ Swank

Lavender sunset fills the western sky -- I can smell it in the woods all around me... as twilight fades into nightshades...I see distant lightning... somewhere it is raining...I remember him on nights like this... I long for Mr. X... cruel time and distance... separate us --- but he is always and forever in my heart... my beloved Mr. X.

I love the color and smell of lavender and the new gown by GGVG called Asra is as romantic as the scent of this fragrant flower. Asra is made for Belleza, Maitreya, Slink, and Tonic mesh bodies. It is an interesting mixture of Flexi prims and beautifully rendered mesh.

The body of this lovely gown has a lovely floral brocade pattern in silver thread and lavender. I love the mermaid hemline and the way the Flexi prims sway at the hemline. I also adore the romantic cap lace sleeves that are accented with more Flexi prims. This is just a lovely gown that comes in a variety of colors... but, I think the lavender is perfect for fall.


Wearing GGVG - Asra Gown  - An Exclusive @ Swank 

Swank LM https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/178/114/24

Hair - Emo-tions - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hells%20End/128/128/2

No comments:

Post a Comment