Sunday, May 30, 2021

Mr. X and Mia Gown @ Swank by Flower Dreams

 Mia Gown is all lace and filmy sexy gauze... it is amazing... and by Flower Dreams and an exclusive @ Swank. It comes in sky blue, sea green, beige, lilac, pink, and four boho sets.  It is made for Belleza, fitmesh, maitreya, ocacin, slink, and tonic. It makes me feel like a waterfall of emotion and energy... all good... it is such a luxury to wear... 

The Mia Gown is sexy and cute frilly and sexy, amazing and unusual... I adore the lace... so feminine and Mr. X likes it too .. best of all --- it makes me happy to wear this gown... I feel sexy and glamorous at the same time... and that is the best feeling to go out within SL... it makes me think... one fine day you will want me for your girl...  oh la la... kiss kiss -- you know who you are... Mr. X


Wearing Flower Dreams - Mia Gown - Swank Exclusive

Swank LM - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/178/114/24



No comments:

Post a Comment