Saturday, May 8, 2021

Mr. X and Kristine - Jumo @ Sense

 I love this flirty frock called Kristine by Jumo with its intense pattern in a multitude of colors... it is free and easy and oh so evocative. It reminds me of a soft summer apricot sky -- as the evening slides in and the stars start to sparkle... this is an exclusive @ May Sense - Jumo is a mistress of excellent patterns! I also wore this with Wicca's Original's Neck Piercing... it looks so coolio!

I just love the languorous look of the ribbon that is tied and runs down my thigh.. it invites intrigue, I like that.  The Kristine Dress is  Rigged Mesh and is made for mesh bodies, Maitreya, Belleza, Legacy, Altamura, Tonic, eBody and Slink, and comes with three textures per color HUD. The hud colors are beige, rose, orange, red, yale, mint, yellow, navy, and black.  I dare you to get it and be a little naughty!

Wearing Jumo Exclusive @ Sense Event

 Sense Event LM - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/DreamsLand/168/125/1501


Neck  Piercing - Iridas - Wicca's Originals

No comments:

Post a Comment