Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Wicca's Originals - Melt My Heart Iridas & Brooke

 Do You dream of me that way...  my chest pierced...  and alive all at the same time... my heart beats with passion and... more... can you feel it... you will when you wear  Iridas - Wicca's Originals for me I dream of him... and feel it pounding into me...  layer by layer... desire upon desire... it is so amazing I want more... and so will you....it is made for  Gianni,  Jake, Legacy, Legacy Pery, Maitreya (worn, Matreya Flat, Petite and it also has a fabulous hud.

And,  after the dream, we remember there is always history in our minds...  We are walking lexicons. In a single sentence of idle chatter, we preserve Latin, Anglo-Saxon, Norse; we carry a museum inside our heads, each day we commemorate peoples of whom we have never heard. More than that, we speak volumes – our language is the language of everything we have read. I find this miraculous. I never cease to wonder at it.  


Wearing  Wicca Originals

Main  Store https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/New/113/141/22

Neck  Piercing - Iridas - Wicca's Originals 

Wicca's Original's - Brooke - Corset  and Skirt and Bra  Brooke 

No comments:

Post a Comment