Monday, October 19, 2020

Halloween... SKBW - Gothic Gown

 Oh, how I adore Halloween... my SL roots are Goth... and I use to frequent a wonderful club, now long gone called Stronghold.  I do adore Vaxx Nation... it is Gothic and fun... with a great crowd of people. I can't wait to show up in this new exclusive gown that is @ Swank by SKBW simply called Gothic Ball Gown.

This gown has elegant cascading lace that is artfully draped on the finest puffy mesh satin gown. The Gothic gown is made for Lara (worn), physique, isis, venus, freya, and hourglass. It comes in red, black and white, purple, white and red and black. I loved this gown best in red with the black lace that has a 3-d- effect. The red and black version has lace embedded into the design and is quite fetching.


Wearing - Swank Exclusive - SKBW - Goth Gown 


Swank LM- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/178/114/24

No comments:

Post a Comment