Friday, October 30, 2020

Mr. X & Ayda ---It Never Works Out... How You Think! Wicca's Wardrobe

 Wicca's Wardrobe sent me a fabulous new outfit called Ayda Corset, panty and pipes -- the Dark Edition--- it is extraordinary - 1/2 steampunk with the steam hoses on my breasts and intricate bikini panties that beguile. And, it came as no surprise, that I was desired... but, for me --pffft who would not want this look... it is so evocative!

And, now I know.... the feeling of waiting for the one... the one... enchanting... perfect... someone that understands that in our 20s when there is so much time ahead of us there seems ample for a hundred indecisions and a hundred visions and revisions....  we draw a card... and do we keep it or not...  we have so many choices... but my love, how many times can the deck be played out?

And before we know it, the deck has been played out and the decisions we have just made will shape our lives for decades to come. And, with age, we sometimes have decisions to make... and we are all warriors... just look at this... Ayda it makes me want to approach the rest of my SL life without ever quite arriving....  Ayada is made for slink, maitreya, belleza and legacy bodies and has a massive hud.



1 comment: