Tuesday, October 20, 2020

The Devil In Me.... irrisistible @ Swank - Missing Mr. X...or Am I?

Is life a circus, I think it is sometimes.... and, let me say, we all have a little devil in us... some days, I think I have a lot of devil in me... or at least mischief! I was once called - affectionately, "my djinn" -- and this new exclusive by irrisistible @ Swank makes me think back to that... and of course Zigma, he is one in a million just like this outfit. I love the wings with the flames coming out of them and the gorgeous matching hair and a tail! Oh and, did I mention the skin...  oh la la!

The Devil in Me - there is also a male version is LOADED!  It comes with hair, wings, skin, jewelry, shoes, and of course, a fabulous outfit. It is really extraordinary. And, no worries about how to wear this... it is made for slink, Belleza, Maitreya (worn) bodies, also bom and it also has omega appliers for slink and Maitreya. I actually didn't need the appliers with my Lara body. Oh yes, even a trident! 

The entire outfit is a must-have... you will be spooktacular!  Just ask any mermaid or clown... you will fit right in... and -- if you don't --- because this is so unique.... good for you... 


Wearing irrisistible @ Swank 

Swank LM -  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/227/99/23

LM - irrisistible - https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/43334


1 comment:

  1. AWesome, best than a movie at Warner Brother

    ReplyDelete