Sunday, February 23, 2020

Mr. X and Saskia - Jumo @ Sense Event

Jumo is back after a bit of a vacation and how I have missed her elegant sense of style, her beautiful gowns, and elegant textures... and, this new gown, called Saskia that is an exclusive @ the Sense event is a must-have!

Saskia has a low cut v neck and an elegant sash that drapes in a sexy bow at the waist... the bodice is flowing and flowered and reminds me of watercolor painting on silk... think Monet with on steroids... of course, like all of Jumo's gowns, there are so many colors and textures to choose from and this gown offers 23.  It also comes with these fabulous earrings.


I am wearing lindsey hair also by jumo with sweeping bangs and  a cute back braid, it is fab and a go-to hair for me...   hugs  Jumo and  I am so happy to see this wonderful design... Love you!


Wearing  
Gown - Jumo - Saskia  - exclusive @ Sense

Hair - Jumo - Lindsley  ombre straight 

No comments:

Post a Comment