Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Mr. X and Hips... Hero @ Swank

Pretty women often wonder what my allure is... maybe it is brains. maybe it is the span of my hips and the stride of my steps... the curl of my lips... and, the way, I look at you and sometimes blow you a kiss... I am feeling hip and happy in this new exclusive @ Swank called Cinzia by Hero. It is made for  belleza, maitreya, ebody, slink hourglass and physique, tmp, tonic, curvey and classic mesh bodies in XS - XL.


I love the hip-hugging jeans that are skin tight and sensual... they are perfectly set off by a midriff blouse tied in a know... so sweet.  Yes, the boys seem to like it... perhaps it is the sun of my smile or my inner mystery, that they can't touch...


I am also wearing another find called Beloved Pearl choker and fabulous hoop earrings by Moondance Boutique. It comes with finely places stones and a lovely color changing hud. The choker is perfect for the month of love with a center metal heart.


The backdrop is Spring Moments by TM Creations... I love the details in this including the flowers, dog and a cat, rocks, and lantern. There is also -PG Version: 264 animations 30-sec loop x each: 89 PG couple poses - 7 PG Scene Sequence for couple - Solo: 2 single sit (F/M 86 poses) -ADULT Version: 424 animations 30 sec loop x each: 89 PG + 80 ADULT couple poses  - 7 PG + 6 ADULT Scene Sequence for couple - Solo F or M: 2 single sit (F/M 86 poses).  This is original mesh and low in prim count. You can link or unlink all the pieces. Land impact only 15 prims. Dog and cat just ONE!


Wearing Swank Exclusives LM  https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/178/114/24
Jewelry - Moondance Boutique- Beloved Pearl Choker and Earrings
Outfit - Hero - Cinzia

Backdrop - TM Creations - Spring Moments
Marketplace - https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/23454?id=23454
Inworld - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tm%20Paraiso1/90/128/23

No comments:

Post a Comment