Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Mr X and Lace and... Byrne JadePono @ Swank

Do you wonder how lace is... it is just so sexy and,  evocative... I am wearing  JadePono by Byrne that is an exclusive @ Swank. It is made for mesh bodies and for sophisticated ladies.. . i love the sun hat replete with flowers... don't u  Mr. X?



It is like moonlight that peaks through the shadows my lover... there is no embrace...  in some way or another, I remember the color of the mood and the wind... neat handwriting, a postcard... stamped the end.  It is  Bryne @ Swank... elegant like a  water color... can you ... I bet you can... and more...



 I wonder, how does this happen? to be in love and to be dissembled --   left alone and gone?

Wearing   Byrne - JasePono @ Swank
LM https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/178/114/24


No comments:

Post a Comment