Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Four Picks from Swank's Halloween Shoptacular!

Fall is in the air along with my all-time favorite holiday... Halloween! I love not only the candy but also the clothes and all the hunts happening across the grid this month. One of my favorites is Swank, they are not only offering great Halloween apparel for men and women, but they are also hosting a quality hunt. Check out this gift from Sascha's Designs... a fabulous orange jumpsuit made for almost every mesh body out there.
For a sexy Halloween ensembled by Sascha's designs check out Ashling made for maitreya (worn) larax, Belleza, waifu, reborn, and legacy. I love the stylish and sleek black pants and the crop top and jacket. This outfit also comes with a tub top making it two looks in one! 


I paired Ashling with this gorgeous new jewelry by AngelicUS called Telmma another special at Swank. I love its rustic spear-shaped pendant and earrings. You can change the color of the metal as well as the color of the stone.


Another really cool outfit is called the Gothic Cross  Hooded Cloak - it is perfect to meet someone special under the soft light of an October moon... I especially like the detail around my waist with a corset-like cross that sets this cloak off perfectly. The cloak is made for regular mess bodies from small to XL plus legacy, belleza, reborn, slink, tonic, voluptuous, and maitreya.


I paired the Gothic Cross Hooded cloak with new festive nail polish by Luna called Gothic  hud consisting of four different patterns that are white on black or black on white, some embellished by a gothic rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment