Tuesday, October 15, 2024

The Halloween Demon!

 He asked are you an angel or a demon? I think it is far more fun around Halloween to be a demon... can you feel my heat in this sexy demon costume?  An angel can whisper soft sweet lies... promising brighter days.... while a demon shadows hollows in my heart....

A crimson demon lights up the night like a flame that flickers in the fog... lighting up parts of you that have been buried for too long... will you lose yourself in a garden of thorns this Hallow's Eve? Some will call me eternal... as I make my way to a lava lake where the hemlocks lean and loom a lonely spirit with human eyes.


Wearing Swank Exclusive by Aura Designs called Demon Queen that comes with boots, horns, wings, and a cute tail. This is made for Erika, Genx, Kuppra, LaraX, Legacy, Maitreya, Reborn, and bombshell. It also is made for perky, petite and petitex. It comes with a color-changing hud. 

LM - SWANK  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/130/124/38


No comments:

Post a Comment