Friday, September 27, 2024

Magic in the Air @ Swank....

 Yes, can you feel it? I do... and you will --- there is something so wonderful about SL -- it is an escape from the daily grind into the world of fantasy and fun for so many of us and this new look at Swank is a winner... I feel like the goddess Artemis and elegant all at the same time.  Ok, let me explain.... I wear a headpiece called Mabon Ritual Horns - Deity by Goddess Creations. These realistically sculpted antlers are beautiful and are embellished with sunflowers and the enigmatic face of Janus facing forward. That gives me hope. I love the leather tied on my antlers... and the leaf crown surrounding Janus.

I combined this with an Old World Fashion, Kitty Creations called Rohwan outfit. The Fitmesh top and skirt are made for ebody, reborn, freya, isis, venus, legacy, Maitreya (worn) hourglass, physique, and fitmesh XL-XS. Rohwan also comes with a color-changing hud in eight gorgeous colors. This outfit is so Stevie Nicks to me... with the flowing  gypsy skirt that has mystical symbols embroidered around my waist for protection...  and the way it flows... is poetic like the earth speaks to me... with tales of ribbon, buttons, lace, embroidery, and talismans...  only to know that the tide of life flows ever onward for those that dare to experience.


LM - SWANK  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/130/124/38

Headpiece -  Mabon Ritual Horns - Deity by Goddess Creations

Outfit - Old World Fashion -  Kitty Creations -  Rohwan

No comments:

Post a Comment