Monday, September 23, 2024

Into the darkness... Celine

Sometimes you need just to be... just to relax and meditate... do you dare to enter my sanctuary? It is candles and light... benedictine chants... and incense... and me... wearing a new outfit found at Swank by Jumo called Celine it is just gorgeous and is made for so many bodies including my fav Maitreya, and genx classic and curvy, larax, maitreay, and legacy.  The ribbons flow and the print is meow great.


Can I  be the promise of the night?  Endless exhilaration... and exploring our interior landscapes...  I would like that, would you? I have lost  Mr. X ... and now I am to be discovered - do you dare?


And to sparkle up the night,  Heartsdale's  Piya cascading necklace and earrings with an easy 5-color changing hud with gold and silver chains are perfect for so many looks. 


I love these heels by  IF design... they are called Prune and they are amazing! Look at the depth and the fabulous style... and oh so comfy!  They are made for legacy, perky,  larax petite, reborn, waifu, and also come with stockings and a color-changing hud.



And,  when I think of you... I think of a cascade of kisses... an embrace of enchantment... you told me that I am why men write poetry.

Wearing Swank exclusives

Outfit - - Celine  - Jumo

Jewelry - Hartsdale - Piya

Shoes  IF  Designs - Prune

No comments:

Post a Comment