Thursday, March 28, 2024

Hop on Board... @ Swank

Looking to clear webs and calls and the internet from my mind and see only you... do you dare to hop aboard and ride with me...   I have so much to tell you and I know you have too much to share... and the fun we will have... and I am wearing a new option from  Swank called Clarisse by [If design] -  I just adore it... a sleek sweetheart necked dress with gold embellishments and a fantastic color changing hud.  and, best of all a cozy fur (PETA  approved) bolero jacket!  Clarisse is made for belleza,  maitreya(worn),  kupra.  reborn, legacy, and perky.

I paired Clarisse with BK  Drottns boots they are so cool...  they have a  amazing hud and  wildly interesting lights... a must have. These boots are made for genx, khara, lara  mairtreya (worn), legacy,  prima and reborn.


Wearing   Exclusive @ Swank 
 Swank LM - 
Boots - BK  Drottns boots 
Dress [If design]  Clarisse

No comments:

Post a Comment