Saturday, January 27, 2024

Gloria... By Virtual Diva... NEW @ Main Store

This dress is so sexy... it reminds me of a Patti Smith rendition of the song Gloria... the name of this dress  --- Gloria ... really what else could it be? It is made for Maitreya (worn), kupra, waifu, legacy, and reborn. Gloria comes in aqua, colors, dark, fascia, frape, moo/black and white, night, pink, sky, sun, and violet. I am wearing Gloria in Dark... isn't it simply gorgeous?!  Best of all it is the new exclusive at Virtual Diva's Main Store.

As Patti Said ...Jesus died for somebody's sins, but not mine --Meltin' in a pot of thieves---Wild card up my sleeve ---Thick heart of stone --- My sins, my own ----They belong to me, me....


Wearing NEW Exclusive @ Virtual Diva... Gloria

LM  https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Oppenheim/199/243/2070

No comments:

Post a Comment