Sunday, May 28, 2023

You Keep Me Coming... Byrne @ Swank - BeauxHeaux

 Deep in the night... I wonder where is he?   I am ready to resume...  and in this new Bryne @ Swank... I am super cool. Ready to go for it rock and roll me all night long to use a dreadful cliche...  what is really cool is this great look from Bryne...  an exclusive @ Swank and not to be missed....  trust me on this... the details are sublime...  it is called BeauxHeaux


And, now for Mr. X....  well  I am waiting in his bedroom.... and messed up the bed... all by myself  !!! as a huge hint... I will keep you posted if he takes it... the hint ... and if not...  as the sign says,  "oh deer" !! In the meantime... check out this fab outfit by Byrne...


wearing  Bryne  - swank exclusive - BeauxHeaux

No comments:

Post a Comment