Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Mr. X and Miki - Virtual Diva Courture

Follow me into the Grotto.... and let us contemplate the new year... in all its unknown successes and challenges... I am wearing a new dress by Virtual Diva Couture called Miki. And, in my book, this is a success for sure for 2022! I love the modern interpretation of this classic bandage dress... and so will you... not an eye will leave you...it is hip and futuristic... and cool all at the same time! 

I love that Miki is inspired by a classic bandage dress that resembles its name, in that it snugly fits my body like a bandage. The name actually refers to the layers of material that make up the dress and give it a distinct look and feel. The material tucks and supports all the curves and even bulges of your body and creates a smooth silhouette - I love that and so will you!

It is made for Maitreya (worn), legacy, kupra, and reborn. This comes in Sky (worn), carmin, sunny, aqua, crow, marron, night, pastel, pink, and violet. This is original mesh has a shiny surface that will reflect much of the environment’s lighting, cast either by the sun or local lights. To see the effects of materials on the mesh in SL, you have to be able to enable Advanced Lighting.


Wearing Virtual Diva Couture - Miki

Virtual Diva Main Store - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Oppenheim/185/238/400 

No comments:

Post a Comment