Thursday, January 20, 2022

Reflections in Your Eyes BME @ Swank

 I love this new gown by  BME called Reflect Gown, and it is certainly iridescent and yet subtly elegant and yet ...  evocative...Mr. X loves that and so do I.  I know somewhere cities erupt in confusion - some cower and crouch...all I can think is, please move closer to me...and let us be like the magic of the stars... 

The Reflect Gown is made for  Maitreya and comes in cerulean, champagne, orchid, and silver.  It is easy to wear and a must-have for a romantic night out.

and,  you sitting in the sun with me... fanned and bored... those long nights of music... the time you kissed me once... the bittersweet we gathered and the rich red sumac... the pale green tear bright eyes...all these things I will remember... will you always... as one of my best friends...


Wearing  Swank Exclusive

BMe - Reflections Gown




1 comment:

  1. In a Blog full of great images this particular entry sets new standards -the images are sensational!

    ReplyDelete