Monday, January 27, 2020

Mr. X and... Opia...Joplino... @ Darkness

Mr. X tells me I smell like sandalwood and jasmine...I whisper, my body is full of stories... of worlds yet to be discovered... and in  Opia's Xelen Bomber and silver shorts... it is a luxurious trip....


Opia has made an exclusive @ Darkness that will be available on Marketplace and in the inworld store as well... it is sexy sweet and, it sent Mr. X over the moon! This is made for mesh bodies and comes in a variety of colors for the sexy shorts and the bomber jacket...



Imagine walking thru the night with me... Mr. X arm and arm... I can hear the music... please... and yes, I will take your hand once again... and we will explore... after all, no one is where they should be... in real life or second life... perhaps that is a clue to the eternal mystery... we just shall be.


Wearing - OPIA
Opia  Xelen Bomber Black and  Shorts silver
Exclusive @ Darkness -- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/DreamsLand/169/140/1502
OPIA LM - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Helia/59/248/22


No comments:

Post a Comment