Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Mr. X and... KHufu... Luxe Paris @ Swank

The piano sat quietly as if the end of the song was the music in itself. When the luxurious melody worked, we worked. And now all is still.  I think Khufu a builder of the first pyramid of Egypt and this makes me want to see it again and again...


I am wearing Luxe Paris - a new look @ Swank -- and I am recovering... and so will you... from a glimpse of storytelling and yet a nonstarter with Mr. X and then there is Khufu -- eternal and amazing... for more than 5,000 years...!  This is made for mesh bodies and perhaps will draw a new love to you.... the sl world awaits and if he can read hieroglyphics on the pants he is yours


My advice... go to Swank and get Khufu by Lux Paris... it is as alluring as the smoke from the fabled lands of second life.... I ask question after question... and leave the door -- ajar... do you?



Wearing Luxe Paris - Khufu  an exclusive @ Swank

Swank LM- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/178/114/24

Luxe Paris https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bao/89/43/26

No comments:

Post a Comment