Saturday, November 16, 2019

Autumn - SKWB @ Swank

It is autumn and November has been an awful month for me so far, I hope it is better, I will know by 20th. It is not healthy, just dealing with idiots in rl. I was so exhausted I could not even come on her and yet, my friend said, Sita, go to SL, I finally did and I found this amazing gown called Autumn by SKWB and exclusive @ Swank... and, yes, I am behind on everything... but love this


I love the  luxurous  texture and the sash of autmn leaves fallin down the gown... and the sweet gold belt.. it is magic... it is autumn it is made for mesh bodies by SKWB and a Swank exclusive... get it... in all colors...


Wearing - GOWN - SKWB  @ Swank

LM https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/178/114/24

No comments:

Post a Comment