Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Mr. X and Grace of the Roses Lilya Sascha's Designs


Pink mist... I walk in it often... as I feel like a princess queen... of pink roses...  it casts no fear and it is kind... an unfathomable grace... Mr. X, you bring such great joy and such sadness into my life... I remember your sweet whispers... and your perfect touch... it is a mirage of mind... now... and...I wilt.


Sascha's latest Gown named Lilya which has been created in corroboration with Lauressa Serenity and is made for mesh bodies...  this is one of the most lovely gowns I have seen -- my advice... get it... it comes in many colors...  get the fatpack...I did... and you must too look at the sculpting of the roses... it is romantic and it goes into your heart... the detail and elegance is pure Sascha's Designs... 




Wearing

Gown - Sascha's Designs - Lilya
LM - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pond/148/76/22

Hair - Leni - Emo-tions
LM https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hells%20End/128/128/2

1 comment: