Monday, September 16, 2019

Mr. X - Waiting for a Slow Boat.... Sascha's Designs @ Swank & Jumo

I love the thought of going for a slow ride up a misty river with Mr. X in a Japanese Junk.  I can imagine us sipping tea as the sun sets... he read my tea leaves... they said, he was in my future, my present and my past......I am wearing an exclusive outfit by Sascha's Designs that you can pick up at Swank.


As always, Sascha Designs are sophisticated and sexy at the same time.  This comes with a beautifully textured jacket that you can wear for formal occasions, slacks that flair at the bottom and a band-aide midriff top that is oh so sexy!   The jacket, top and pants are made for mesh bodies including curvey, freya, hourglass, isis, physique, venus, voloptuous, ebody, maitreya and 5 sizes of fitted mesh bodies.


I combined ZingZing by Sasha's Designs with a gorgeous chunky necklace and earring set by Jumo called Laura... it is just perfect with this outfit. The hair is also Jumo called Britani, I loved the fact that I can change the color of the hairband to match what I am wearing... it has so many options and is a sophisticated and chic look.  The eyeliner, one of my all time favorites also by Jumo for classic, leluka and catwa mesh heads called Foxxie... who doesn't wanna be a foxxie?!



Sascha Designs- ZingZing Fuchsia - Exclusive @ Swank
Swank LM https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/178/114/24

Jumo - Britani Hair best of shades ombre
Jumo - eyeliner - Foxxie
Jumo - Laura
Jumo LM -https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tropical%20Lodge/205/76/24

No comments:

Post a Comment