Sunday, June 23, 2019

Mr. X and Sita make a Splash! SKBW and Letituier

Trees reached their leafless fingers toward the expansive night sky, spreading above the ugly slush which covered elaborate gardens and broad avenues. In the dusk, the pastel palaces blaze like fire, their golden reflections mirrored in the river.  I glow as well in this new dress that is an exclusive @ Swank by SKBW called Splash.

Splash is made for mesh bodies including ebody, freya, hg, isis, physique,  lara, slink, and venus.  It comes in green, orange/pink, peacock, red and violet.


I am wearing the new hair by Letituier called Lola. I just love it!  The carefree curls are just glorious and I love the way it frames my face, so does Mr. X. This hair comes in: blondes, browns, reds, pastels, and fantasy... my advice get the fatpack for carefree summer fun!



Wearing Swank Exclusives
SWANK LM https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/178/114/24

Dress - Splash - orange/pink - SKBW

Hair - Leitituier - Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment