Sunday, June 23, 2019

Mr. X and Detta Guilia Designs @ Swank

The sun hung low in the northern sky...barely discernable. Again today, it rained... and was lashing down all around me... a cold rain, not the nice, warm -- wonderful rain of summer... in total defiance of the rain... I decided to wear a new exclusive at Swank called Detta by Guilia Designs. I love the cutout look of this dress that exposes just enough to be totally evocative with an understated intonation of allure... plus it has gold inlay on the bodice and at the bottom of the mini skirt that adds so much dimension and beauty.


Mr. X swooned when he saw me in this dress... and I liked that.  Detta comes in 8 different colors that range from a pretty pattern white on white floral pattern to lavender with white polka dots and solids like the classic black I am wearing.  This dress also comes with cute mesh mid.lenght slouchy boots made for freya, isis, venus, HG, phy, and maitreya feet.



Wearing  Swank Exclusives - Guilia Designs -- Detta O4

Swank LM - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/178/114/24

No comments:

Post a Comment