Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Where Do You Want to Go? New In June @ WIP - Jumo

He asked me --- where do you want to go... what is on your bucket list... if you are like me, my bucket list is endless...so many places come to mind, Mackinac Island, Easter Island, Bali of course, and, I would not say India if I wasn't Sita! This dress makes me think of the tango... that most sensual of all the dances... be it in Spain, Argentina or Brazil... it is amazing...
I am wearing the new June exclusive at WIP called  Evelyn for June is available right now... and it is the perfect dress for summer fun and... more!  It is made for kupra, larax, legacy (Maitreya- worn),  perky, reborn,  and waifu.  It also comes with a color-changing hud of prints and solids.


Wearing  NEW  Jumo - Evelyn




No comments:

Post a Comment