Friday, September 2, 2022

Feeling Savage - New Diva Couture @ Inithium Event

 I love this new sexy dress by Diva Couture...  called Savage... do you understand that... oh la la --- Let me tell you that whenever I wear  Diva Couture ... I not only feel like a Diva but I am in Couture...  I can never get enough of what Diva designs and neither will you!  I met someone in this dress... maybe he is supposed to be with me... from the beginning... omg.... sighs....   OH Deer -- do not read the background noise... it is the low spark of high heel boys....

This mini ultra reinvented bandage dress makes me cry  96  tears....  of fun and joy...   because everyone will want you in the room the way... the straps sweep ur body and the way this mini gathers itself and ... yeah.. it is so sexy... Savage is made for Bodies: Legacy, Maitreya, Reborn, Juicy Reborn, Kupra, and Kupra Squeezed!  I am wearing Maitreya.


Wearing Savage by  Diva Couture  exclusive @ Inithium Event

LM https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Planet29/88/128/21

After Event - Diva Couture 

Virtual Diva Main Store LM http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Oppenheim/194/225/2004


No comments:

Post a Comment