Sunday, June 26, 2022

In the moonlight and Left in the Snow

He left me standing in the snow...  befuddled and really, to be honest furious... are there no gentlemen left in SL?  Thank God I had my sister to light my way, once again. Tonight I am wearing an exclusive @ Swank called Kelly by GGVB. 

I love this gorgeous gown by GGVG that is made for prim, Belleza, Freya, and isis as well as legacy, Maitreya, and slink hourglass. I love the midriff sexy top and the jeweled belt at my waist... it is so sophisticated and alluring.

I paired this gorgeous gown  Zuri's Chantelle Set P-Mesh Grape Amethyst/Mocha/Bronze... I love the drop stone and artistry in the necklace and earrings... extraordinary and so lovely...  it is totally Zuri


Wearing  Swank Exclusive - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/208/53/23

Gown   GGVG - Kelly

Necklace and  Earrings - Zuri's Chantelle Set P-Mesh Grape Amethyst/Mocha/Bronze


No comments:

Post a Comment