Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Mr. X and Zoe New Jumo @ Swank

Around the world is this August's theme for Swank... and what better place to get lost in an ancient temple than wearing the new Swank Exclusive by Jumo called Zoe. I love the deep plunging neckline, the sweet tie at the waist, and the simply evocative lace at the hemline... this is a come hither dress if there ever was one... my advice... get it in all colors!  Zoe is made for slink, Maitreya, and Freya and comes in so many huds... navy, black extra, rose, beige, orange, red, steel, mint, and yellow. I love the fact that the hud comes in three patterns.

So now, I sit with my new friend... this lovely tiger... waiting patiently for Mr. X... it is true, I have not been on in a month... I had a personal illness that was unexpected and I am, thankfully feeling better... I know you have all missed my stories, and I have missed all of you....


Wearing

Jumo- Dress - Zoe - Swank Exclusive

Swank LM - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/178/114/24  

Necklace - and Earrings - Jumo - called Promise 

Jumo Main store - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tropical%20Lodge/205/76/24


No comments:

Post a Comment