Thursday, April 13, 2017

Mr. X and Drusilla *NEW* Wicca's Wardrobe

Mr. X .... I have to tell you I am on the hunt tonight... wearing the new exclusive outfit by Wicca Merlin called Drusilla -- that is an exclusive at  We Love Roleplay. It has a sorta hip medieval huntress vibe to it with its lovely drop  3/4 length puff sleeves and leather bodice with chains that artfully crosses my chest.... like the sweet caress of a long lost lover......

 Drusilla's short low slung mini skirt  has a  belt that is  perfectly placed and oh so very sexy... Mr. X likes that.  Drusilla is made for  slink and maitreya mesh bodies -- and it is so perfectly textured I can almost feel the rub of the leather... it comes in brown and black leather options, I am wearing the black option.  Both versions come with a five color changing hud that changes the skirt and sleeves...I felt black and white today as it is such a classic look.


I like  the minimal clean aesthetic of Drusilla that looks as good from the back as it does from the front.  It is one of those put on and go outfits that is a must have in any wardrobe with the added attraction of  showing off your shoulders and back !  Mr. X tells me I am definitely worth a peek if not an admiring glance...



Wearing
Outfit - Drusilla *New* Wicca's Wardrobe - an exclusive @ We Love Roleplay
Event LM http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Riverhunt/128/139/23

Wicca's Wardrobe Main Store LM
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/New/113/141/22


No comments:

Post a Comment