Friday, January 25, 2019

Mr. X and Aurelia - Wicca's Wardrobe

I have a  heart... some wear it on their sleeve, some wear it in their mind and, many wear it in parts "unknown" or shall we say, those parts under the waist and before the legs.   I wear my heart where it should be and in SL  I can thanks to this new coat by Wicca's Wardrobe called Aurelia Coat.  I love Steampunk and so few here do it as well as Wicca Merlin, the Queen of Steam!!!   I love the way Steampunk portrays the heart and Wicca' Wardrobe does that so beautifully in her new coat that comes with a heart.... of sorts!  I mean really how cool is that! 


When you are surrounded by stupidity -- self-preservation isn't a sin... right... who cares where I am from or who I am... or what I believe in... frankly, I believe in me... that is because most people never believe of others what they can't imagine of themselves...after all, we all have a choice, and tonight my choice is this fabulous coat, hat, goggles and  boots by Wicca's Wardrobe.


It is uber sexy steampunk and I love it... after all, time is free and it up to us on how we spend it and I  delight in spending it in this new coat by Wicca Merlin called Aurelia Coat.  It is made for mesh bodies and as all her outfits do, it comes with a massive color changing hud...for the coat,  belt, buttons and buckles... and, ok I was just in a brown mood --- it's steamy!  I have combined it with  Wicca's Gypsy Boots, Chester Googles, and Alyward Hat.



Wearing - Wicca's Wardrobe
LM - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/New/6/100/22

Coat - Aurelia (mesh with massive color changing hud)

Boots - Gypsy Allison Edition -Color changing hud,  boots made for  maitreya,  belleza and slink

Hat - Original Mesh - Alyward - in black and brown

Goggles  - Unisex Chester Goggles (love these!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment