Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Mr. X and a New Art Gallery and *New* Zed Sensations

I have been asked to judge work at a new art venue called Rainbow Painters and I just don't know where to begin as all the art is gorgeous.  The gallery itself is beautifully laid out and this month's exhibition's theme is flowers... god, I love flowers.  The task ahead of me is so difficult. I have to choose one piece of art from "real life" and one from "Second Life".



In addition to a lovely gallery setting on three floors Rainbow Painters hosts many parties and events.  I actually stumbled onto this gallery after receiving an invitation to a performance by Dani Plassitz, she sings like an angel and is also a designer of Styles by Danielle.


I decided to wear a new outfit by Zed Sensations called Amanda-- it is so classy!  Amanda comes with a very sexy sweater dress and a gorgeous coat with gold studs.  I love the low cut zipper on the dress in gold... it adds just the right amount of spice... Mr. X likes that... a lot!  So if the mood strikes you, go to Zed Sensations and pick up Amanda and then go to Rainbow Painters and tour the gallery!


Venue --Rainbow Painters Gallery - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Baker/102/206/61

Outfit - Amanda - Zed Sensations - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Static%20Beats/84/236/59

No comments:

Post a Comment