Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Mr. X and Lupe - Jumo at The Instruments

I recalled and hated the phrase my mother used, "a matter of necessity."  I once thought she applied that like a tarp over selfish desires...speaking of selfish desires... I think I shall whisk Mr. X away to my favorite symphony -- after cocktails on the veranda... he needs a break from building.  I have found a most elegant  gown to wear by Jumo called Lupe that is an exclusive at the Instruments.


Lupe can be worn with the stunning cape jacket and bell sleeves or without; either way this gown with it's low cut back and gold collar necklace and cuff bracelet is sure to be noticed and admired. Lupe comes in deep red, black, purple, envy and azure... all are stunning. 

Wearing
Exclusive at The Instruments
Gown - Jumo  - Lupe
Nails - Tashi - Malicent
Shoes - Masoom - Devil's Glare Pumps
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/INSTRUMENTS/122/83/34

Skin - October 4 Seasons *new* J'adore Pearl
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/October%20Enterprises/115/126/3003

Hair - Emo-tions - Yeriak

No comments:

Post a Comment