Friday, May 22, 2015

Mr. X. Queen Druantia Lady of the Moss New TWA

She heard me arrive -- undercover -- mist of the moors...  moss green and a quintessential opalescent jaded queen... to be  acknowledged, and respected.  I have learned, love comes later, if at all. And, to me, that matters not.  I am Queen Druantia and as the sun sets... they all want the lady in moss green ... Druantia a new gown by TWA and Dancing Anemone Jewelry by Muse. 
I see  the Princess Amethyst she comes with questions, she wants to retain her head... but I am the lady of the moss and moors and I  run..... sometimes you just must run... she knows he courts and sparks me... how can I tell her...  i tell her  the more I talk to him... (Mr. X) the more  I can never let go...after all she is the autumn bride... but I am spring... renewal....


I can almost see him standing on the chancel steps when i come through  the Abbey to a sudden crystal sound of trumpets that echo off the arches.  I stand alone in the arches.  His kind eyes fall on my face and we gaze at each other; and I think, yes, I have known Mr. X for thousands of years and in many lifetimes.

And then I think... didn't it feel good when ... we sit and talk " Lord" ---- and even not talking....it is just so good...  i am never  alone  you always watch me... and yet --- we both  are inspirations..  and yes, I am Queen Druantia  ---- but what about Princess Amethyst ?

I wait  alone, resplendent  in moss green wearing  TWA's new form fitting mesh gown called Queen Druantia   --- the King now listens to me -- always with great attention and for this I  love him more each day... and yet the Princess.....



Wearing:
Gown- TWA - The White Armory *NEW*  Queen Druantia Gown Moss
LM http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Emerald/169/127/26

Jewelry - Muse - Dancing Anemone Accessories - Kelp (note the headpiece has been pushed down, it is not a tiaria)
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Never%20Again/143/160/1502
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Emerald/169/127/26

Skin -  October 4 Seasons - Rehana Pearl Auburn
Lashes - *NEW* October 4 Seasons - Enchanted Orange Tipped Mesh Eyelashes
 Landmark - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/October%20Enterprises/115/126/3003

1 comment:

  1. Hello I'am Chris !
    I suggest you to publicize your blog by registering on the "directory international blogspot"
    The "directory" is 20 million visits, 193 Country in the World! and more than 20,000 blogs. Come join us, registration is free, we only ask that you follow our blog
    You Have A Wonderful Blog Which I Consider To Be Registered In International Blog Dictionary. You Will Represent Your Country
    Please Visit The Following Link And Comment Your Blog Name
    Blog Url
    Location Of Your Country Operating In Comment Session Which Will Be Added In Your Country List
    On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.
    Imperative to follow our blog to validate your registration.Thank you for your understanding
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Happy Blogging
    ****************
    Thank you for following my blog - it is greatly appreciated! :o)
    i followed your blog, please follow back
    ++++++++++++++++
    Get a special price for your blog! with compliments
    Best Regards
    Chris
    http://nsm08.casimages.com/img/2015/04/13//15041305083818874513168309.png

    ReplyDelete