Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Mr. X My Heart Breaks for You... Wearing Jumo Siren Outfit

 Mr. X it has been eons since I have heard from you... messages galore unanswered... I am so sad... and I know you are disappointed... can you and I  pick up the pieces of my broken heart? Probably not as you have left before time and time again... and so ... I say... you were a mirage to me. 


I just love this look it is called Siren by Jumo and it is made for This is SIREN Outfit is a Rigged Mesh Jumpsuit + Sleeves for mesh bodies, Maitreya, Legacy, GenX Curvy, GenX Classic, Reborn, Kupra, and Erika comes with fishnet textures in 25 colors each + 05 Floral colors+ 05 Leopard colors to change the outfit.  I know... WOW! And check out the earrings, they are called  SHANELLE Earrings and they are original mesh jewelry by June Monteiro.


What else can I think? As I walk once again to an empty night and an empty bed...  all I can think is that tomorrow is another day...

Outfit - wearing  Jumo  - Siren

Earrings - Jumo Shanelle

Main Store https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tropical%20Lodge/205/76/24

Marketplace: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/146413 



No comments:

Post a Comment