Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Mr. X and Faith - New Jumo @ Swank and Madeline - Emo-tions

I told Mr. X  that I really have no idea what faith means...except that I believe in what I believe in... perhaps it is the substance of life, what keeps us going... it forms the foundation of achievements and setting future goals...whatever it is...to you... I have "Faith" in this new gown by  Jumo -- love it! This is an exclusive @ Swank!

Faith is made for belleza, slink and maitreya (worn) bodies... and has a massive 16 color changing hud for the jacket and for the gown so there are so many  of textures and colors to choose from.and mix and match .. it is really amazing... so many different looks!


I love the texture of this very "swank" fur  jacket --- Mr. X tells me it feels real, it looks real and best of all it is prims... no "real" animals used and it is  PETA  approved... what gets better than that! The gown is beautiful and comes in solids, laces and interesting textures... it is up to you to choose what you want to put with the fur wrap... get this at Swank and have fun.


 I am also wearing the whispy fab updo  that is an exclusive by Emo-tions called Madeline at  Hairology... I love the casual bun and  the romantic wispy strands of hair  that frame my  face... Mr. X thinks it is so  romantic and so do I -- told him... NO  tugging on the hair lol!!!   And --- woot... these fabulous   diamond  drop earrings...  come with Faith... (hahah faith in diamonds perhaps!!!)



Wearing - Swank  Exclusive
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Spring%20Retreat/160/138/3003

Jumo Gown - Faith
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Spring%20Retreat/160/138/3003

Hair -  Emo-tions - Hairology
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Waterton%20Way/47/178/2796


No comments:

Post a Comment