Wednesday, November 23, 2016

HJM Designs @ Swank - Harvest Love Living Room

You just never know what you will find at Swank... in addition to all the exclusive fashions, Swank offers a fine selection of items for the home from furniture sets to garden and landscaping items.
Take for example the modern aesthetic of the furniture set created by HJM Designs called  The Harvest Love Living Room Set.

The Harvest Love Living Room  has warm tones of creme with pops of autumn colors - chocolate brown, rust and gold...colors that blend well with any modern styled SL room.  It will also lend a touch of sophistication to a more rustic room with a paneled wood texture.   It uses 29 prims, it is copy, and made from mesh and has 49 single and 73 couple animations.


Mr. X, I am waiting for you, it is the night before Thanksgiving and I have so very much to be thankful for... you included! I am thankful for all my friends RL and SL... both give me such joy... I am also thankful for my cats... the little demons keep me company and listen to my rants (along with Mr. X) with such patience... 


HJM Designs @ Swank - Harvest Love Living Room
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Spring%20Retreat/160/138/3003

Wearing - Medive -  ISA D'ORABLE CREATIONS - Swank Exclusive (more on that later its fabulous!)


No comments:

Post a Comment