Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Mr. X and Breezy Dress and Hair *new* Muse + October 4 Seasons

I told Mr. X that there is plenty of summer left... and I have found the perfect dress called  Breezy Blooms.  It is  flouncy and sweet... classy and a must have.  Breezy was created by the ever so talented Norena Soir owner of Muse and NSP Florals.  When Mr. X saw me in this frock with matching hair he said two words... instant glamour!  I love the vintage  option of this dress... and could not resist wearing it. It has a pattern changing color hud for the dress and flowers.....and even birds... I  have never seen a bird pattern like this on SL in all my years here!

Breezy Blooms comes in three versions -- Vintage, Hawaiian and Black and White...I love them all but because it is summer and I am in a tropical mood I decided to showcase the Hawaiian pattern...I love the lavish floral print, the flouncy hemline with it's fine netting pattern.

The flowers are special and the details are fabulous and really set this dress apart.  I adore the flowers at each elbow and at  the cute bustle with its fine netting pattern embellished by a flower spray.   Best of all there is a floral hud that allows you to change the color of the flowers and the vines!

Muse has also created matching hair called Breezy Blooms Hair that has a gorgeous a orchard and  barrett. The style is romantic with long sweeping locks that frame your face perfectly and a classic bun in the back... it is enchanting. It comes in Natural,  Colors and Fantasy color packs and offers a color changing hud for the hair as well as for the floral barrett. When visiting the new store you will  find a  grand opening gift of a floral bouquet -- it is beautiful.  The July group gift is the Breezy Bloom Hair!

Wearing

Dress - Breezy Bloom Dress - Vintage and Hawaiian
Hair: Breezy Bloom Hair - Naturals and Colors
Muse Main Store:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nymphai/228/180/1003

Skin - October 4 Seasons -  Catalina Lily with Vintage and Zulay Marigold  with Hawaiian
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/October%20Enterprises/115/126/3003

New RL  Cat Blog   my tonkinese ! http://catadventuresandproducts.blogspot.com/2016/07/paw-lickin-good-new-cat-treats-by-weruva.html




No comments:

Post a Comment