Monday, May 9, 2016

Mr. X - Flora and Joanique NEW Wicca's Wardrobe & October 4 Seasons Skins

Summer rain taps at my window....the wind is blowing from the west and the thunder echos....but my love, Mr. X is a safe harbor in such a storm... as I lie in the long summer grass... dreaming of him...

He tells me that when he met me it was as though I stepped out of a rainbow.... with my golden hair glimmering in the sunset... This new outfit by Wicca's Wardrobe with its sexy yet feminine floral short shorts, matching high heel booties replete with matching fabric and the cute summer shirt make me think of summer fun..... and romance.....

I remember golden summer days... endless... we danced in the sand jumping in and out of the surf...and we even made a sandcastle... our love  was as warm as the sunshine....maybe even hawt!


We sailed into the sunset and drifted back home... caught on a west wind... our skin tanned up and tasting like salt .... I will never forget his warm lips... as soft as his soul.... as for the skin... it is a sneak peek of a new one by October 4 Seasons for Penumbra... fresh and clean in summer shades 5 make-ups plus natural... brows, eyebrow arch and even a special Joanique body!  This skin is not to be missed... and you will be seeing a lot more of it!



Wearing:
Wiccas Wardrobe
Outfit -  *new* - Flora Cerise
Shoes: *new*  Lydia Booties Cerise  -- 20% off!
Outfit & Shoes LM - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tropical%20Orchid/246/193/1000
Main Store - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/New/113/141/22

Skin * new* for Penumbra - October 4 Seasons - Joanique - Blossom
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/October%20Enterprises/115/126/3003

No comments:

Post a Comment