Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Mr. X and Caliope, his Muse - *new* Jumo and October 4 Seasons Skin

When Mr. X saw me today in the new gown by Jumo called Caliope, he told me that I would always be his muse of epic poetry...my heart melted.  Caliope is the ancient Greek goddess known for her beautiful voice and enchanting poems  that delighted  the gods and all of mankind -- Mr. X loves my stories...I hope you do too.  I must say, I am also quite proud to be part of the Versus team, the Editor in Chief and that this magnificent publication won the Best Avi Choice Award in the Magazine Category -- all thanks to mastermind & CEO Shena!  Look for Versus Magazine Readers to join our group !
This mermaid styled gown comes in four fabulous primary colors -- all befitting a goddess muse.  It also comes with pearl, gold and diamond encrusted rings, bracelets and a delicate crown -- this jewelry is so beautiful and can be easily worn with many different gowns. I have paired this outfit with the new skin by October 4 Seasons - Guiselle in  Marigold -- it is a go to skin and is compatible with so many looks -- it is demure and sexy at the same time and comes with 6 make up options and appliers.
According to Ovid,  Caliope was the "Chief of all the Muses" --- just as I am to my beloved Mr. X.  Wearing this opulently textured gown you will be the star attraction --- as Dante noted in the Divine Comedy.....
Here rise to life again, dead poetry!
Let it, O holy Muses, for I am yours,
And, here Calliope, strike a higher key,
Accompanying my song with that sweet air
which made the wretched Magpies feel a blow
that turned all hope of pardon to despair.

Wearing:

Gown - * New* - Jumo - Caliope Navy (also comes in  ruby, emerald, black

Shoes- Jumo - Exuberant - Gold

Clutch - Jumo - Exuberant - Gold
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Wedding/225/99/3600

Skin - *NEW* - October 4 Seasons - Guiselle Marigold
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/October%20Enterprises/115/126/3003

Hair - Tukinowagumac - Varvara

No comments:

Post a Comment