Thursday, July 9, 2015

Carly & Mr. X new release Rayne Couture

Planning for a big gala affair that Mr. X is taking me to.  I want to look striking...and more demure than I really am.  What better gown to wear than this elegantly beaded gown called Carly by Rayne Couture/Holy Shirt.


 I am imagining a garden party, the scent of rose petals in the air, I am wearing my favorite new perfume, black opium...and Mr. X asks me to dance...a waltz, our favorite.


Image the gorgeous poly chiffon fabric of this gown float around my well trimmed legs as I dance. I love the way Mr. X watches me as we glide around the dance floor. I want to see his blue eyes sparkle just for me.


Carly comes in a dazzling assortment of pastel colors - my two favorites are pink and gold... the dress also comes in black and silver, blue, green and creme.

Wearing:
Gown - Holy Shirt/Rayne Couture  *new* - Carly Gown
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Wishing%20Well/198/178/33
Skin- *new* October 4 Seasons - Papavar Skin
Lipstick - * new* - October 4 Seasons - Audacious Lipstick
Nails - *new* October 4 Seasons - neutral
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/October%20Enterprises/115/126/3003

Hair - *new* Tukinowaguma - Shinobun

No comments:

Post a Comment